Your new appointment: the sewing podcast by Maison Fauve. To have a real exchange with you on the creative background of the collections Maison Fauve and to get out of the purely didactic aspect of the tutorials. In these videos, we reveal the inspirations of the collections, the making-of of the shootings, the details of the models, the fabrics and all the highlights.
This sewing podcast is available for free on :
- The site of Maison Fauve by clicking on the videos below
- The YouTube channel of Maison Fauve
Episode 12 - Archi Crush
Each shoot is an opportunity to tell you about a collection, to put images on what drives me in my creative process. It's teamwork, and above all, it's an exercise I have to repeat for each collection, each new shoot. So, in this new episode of the couture podcast, I'm going to take a break from the presentations I usually give you, and open the doors to behind-the-scenes shootings: the highlights, the failures, the surprises, and above all, that you must never let go.
Episode 11 - The White Sun capsule
Join me for a new podcast episode on our Youtube channel Maison Fauve and discover the world of the Soleil Blanc capsule. I show you in detail our new jacquard fabrics, printed viscose poplins and new buttons. I also answer your questions about fabrics, which sewing pattern to sew with our jacquards and talk about inspirations around the range of colors and patterns.
Episode 10 - La Box Couture Transat
In this new episode I tell you all about our new TRANSAT sewing box, but I also go into more detail about my inspirations, all the lovely details of the pattern and ways to wear the Transat dress, the fabrics, and the buttons to match our new Léo viscose jacquards. I also answer the questions you asked me on Instagram about the pattern and fabrics.
Episode 9 - My inspirations for La Piscine
Emilie tells you in this new podcast episode about the inspirations and color ranges of the new La Piscine collection. She also takes a closer look at sewing pattern couture and the fabrics that make up this new summer wardrobe.
- The collection
- Visit sewing pattern
- The fabrics
- The buttons
- The blog post
- Assembly tutorials for sewing pattern
Episode 8 - Coats, jackets, blousons and look ideas
Here's a review of sewing pattern couture to warm up your winter wardrobe. In this new episode, we take you on a tour of sewing pattern jackets and coats Maison Fauve, worn and detailed.
Episode 7 - The Metropolis Box
Episode about the inspirations of our new model METROPOLIS, the detail of cut, the choice of materials and haberdashery which constitute this pretty sewing box.
- The Metropolis box, not available
- The pattern in limited edition
- The virgin wool fabric grain of powder Smoking
- The lining of viscose twill satin green beetle
- The buttons
SEWING VIDEO TUTORIALS
Episode 6 - Empire State Of Fauve fabrics
Launching a complete range of fabrics and haberdashery? Maison Fauve has risen to the challenge! Emilie tells you all about the fabrics, colors and prints available on the site, and which sewing pattern they go perfectly with!
Episode 5 - The Empire State Of Fauve podcast
The inspirations behind the Empire State Of Fauve collection: from the discovery of the universe to the choice of the place and the story behind each model.
- Place : Pierresvives, Montpellier
- Photographer : Charlène Pelut
- Make-up artist : Teva Quesada
- Hairdresser : Nicolas Astruc
- Accessories : Zeta
- Christelle says Christensen
Visit sewing pattern
- The blouse/dress wrap Soho (from 34 to 52)
- The Chelsea blouse (from 34 to 52)
- The Skyline shirt (from 34 to 52)
- The Manhattan jacket (from 34 to 52)
- Brooklyn palazzo pants (from 34 to 52)
Episode 4 - Behind the scenes of L'Œil Fauve magazine
Fashion, sewing, fabrics, art, photography, makeup, jewelry, perfumes... The behind-the-scenes of the conception of L'Œil Fauve are in the new sewing podcast by Maison Fauve !
New issue of L'Œil Fauve
Visit sewing pattern
- Dress/blouse Mia (from 34 to 52)
- Hack Mia (sizes 34 to 52)
- Zenith dress/blouse (from 34 to 46)
- Penelope dress/blouse (from 34 to 52)
- Pants Loulou (from 34 to 46)
- Top Marisa (from 34 to 52)
- Top Nana (from 34 to 48)
- Top Sirocco (sizes 34 to 46)
Episode 3 - A selection of sewing pattern quick-to-sew summer garments (in max. 2 meters of fabric)
For this episode, a review of the perfect tops to sew for summer. These are all the sewing pattern Maison Fauve tops you can make in an afternoon with a coupon of less than 2 meters of fabric.
Visit sewing pattern
- The top Palma (from 34 to 34)
- The Marisa top (from 34 to 52)
- The top Sirocco (from 34 to 46)
- The top Panama (from 34 to 56)
- The citron top (free) (sizes 34 to 46)
- The top Santa Fe (from 34 to 46)
- The Paola top (from 34 to 52)
- The Blush top (from 34 to 56)
- The Penelope skirt (from 34 to 52)
- The Nana top (from 34 to 48)
- Zenith top (sizes 34 to 46)
- The top Ludmilla (from XS to XXXL)
- The sweater Granite (from 34 to 56)
Episode 2 - LUZ, behind the scenes
For this second episode, we reveal you how the pattern of the beautiful dress/combishort Luz was imagined: the inspirations, the pattern making, the fabric associations and the backstage of the photo shoot.
Episode 1 - My inspirations for La Movida Fauvista
In this first episode of our sewing podcast Maison Fauve, we tell you all about the inspirations behind the scenes of the new collection. La Movida Fauvista. Discover the creative behind-the-scenes of the collection's universe, behind-the-scenes of the photo shoot, the presentation of the season's sewing pattern and fabrics and their details.