Dungarees pattern Sailor / PDF pattern (A4 A0 and US letter)
- PDF Guide
The PDF now has layers by size (see the Layer Guide).
A worked and not too wide cut, a nice buttoning on the front, knots on the shoulders that nicely highlight the lining and a zip on the side to put it on easily.
When choosing your size, I advise you to base your choice on your hip size. It's a dungaree, so the chest is not adjusted and the knotting at the shoulders allows you some freedom.
Sewing level: intermediate
SEAM ALLOWANCES INCLUDED
ENGLISH TRANSLATED BOOKLET AVAILABLE WITH YOUR SEWING SEWING PATTERN
For a 140 cm width of fabric
- For the trouser overalls 1m80 from 34 to 38, and 2m from 40 to 46
- For the shorts overalls 1m45 from 34 to 46
- For the lining in the 2 versions 75 cm of fabric
- 5 buttons of about 12 mm in diameter and an invisible zip of 23 cm
- Thermal adhesive for the belt
Thick cotton, cotton sateen, denim, velvet, light wool, tweed...the bust is lined and the lining will be visible on the straps, so you can let your ideas run wild!
Your product is a pattern to download in PDF format and to print at home, the plan in A4 format has 26 pages.
To learn more about using and printing your PDF or layers by size, click here ;)