Jacket pattern Sunset / PDF pattern (A4 A0 and US letter)
- PDF Guide
The PDF now has layers by size (See the Layers User's Guide)
Because even when the sun is shining, you need to cover up when the sun goes down, the Sew Me the Sun collection needed a nice jacket.
Sewing level : Advanced
THE INCLUDED SEAM ALLOWANCES (1 CM).
***ENGLISH TRANSLATED NOTICE AVAILABLE WITH YOUR SEWING SEWING PATTERN***
- 125 cm of lining for a width of 140
- 1 m of 5 cm wide elastic
- 173 cm of fabric in the all-fabric version for a width of 140, and 250 cm for a width of 110
- 5 buttons of 15 mm for the buttoned version
- 146 cm of fabric for the version with a ribbed finish
- A separable zip of 45 to 50 cm for the zipped version
- 30 cm of ribbed finish for the version with a ribbed finish
- For the sleeve cuffs: 2 buttons of 15 mm or foresee passers-by to make them slide
A cotton or cotton sateen with hold, a jean, a very light wool, a jacquard, tweed, a Prince of Wales... Medium weight fabrics. For the lining, you need a slippery fabric.
The women's jacket sewing tutorial can be found HERE!
PDF pattern to download and print at home, the A4 sheet has 39 pages.
To learn more about using and printing your PDF or layers by size, click here ;)