Dress pattern, top Leaf / Pattern PDF (A4 A0 and US letter)
- PDF Guide
The PDF now has layers by size (see the Layer Guide).
A beautiful long, light dress, which swirls up to the calves, so wise in front with its flat pleats on the skirt and a wise neckline and yet on the back.... a marvellous décolleté ensured by a perfectly studied wrap ! But Leaf is also a charming little top, with just the right amount of cleavage and a buttoned back.
Sewing level: intermediate, the technical points are the seams of the folds and clamps, and the assembly of the facings on the busts.
ENGLISH TRANSLATED BOOKLET AVAILABLE WITH YOUR SEWING SEWING PATTERN
From 34 to 46:
- For the dress 2m90 of fabric mid-calf length, 2m60 for the knee length.
- For the top version 1m20 of fabric for a 140 cm fabric width.
5 buttons of 10 to 12 mm for the back of the top.
- Straight iron-on thread to reinforce the facing and to prevent the opening of your bust wrap back which is in the direction of the bias from slackening.
- To close your front neckline you can use a staple, a ribbon, a small button covered with a strap...
- Dress version: 3m30 of fabric
- For the top: the quantity of fabric needed is 2m10 for a fabric width of 150 cm
- For the tunic version wrap : 2m40 of fabric (the cutting mark is indicated on the skirt part of your pattern)
- 5 buttons of 10 to 12 mm for the back of the top.
- Straight iron-on thread to reinforce the facing and to prevent the opening of your bust wrap back which is in the direction of the bias from becoming loose
Viscose, cotton, satin, crepe, lace, etc. And you can contrast or not your facing because it is the facing of your little sleeves, so have fun!
Your product is a pattern to download in PDF format and to print at home, the plan in A4 format in 34-46 has 40 pages for the sheet 1 and 12 pages for the sheet 2. The 48-56 A4 pattern has 43 pages for the dress version and 20 pages for the top.
To learn more about using and printing your PDF or layers by size, click here ;)